Interested in hosting a Thirty One Party? Contact my friend:

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Welcome to 2013 & Happy Year of the Snake

Blessings my dear readers! We are now in the Year of the Snake and prosperity is abundant as we are also in the influence of Venus. It has been a busy year already in this witch's hearth. In the last months my transformation into yet another facet of my life has come to fruition and the magickal workings in this hearth are many. I'll be sharing spells, rituals, and motivational tid bits over the next few months, though as always you my readers are first and foremost with your questions so do not hesitate to write in with questions and I will do my best to find the answers to them, or at least point you in the right direction!

Blessings,

Anora

No comments:

Post a Comment