Interested in hosting a Thirty One Party? Contact my friend:

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Live Your Faith

I've been seeing a host of quotes lately that though I very much support the net for sharing of ideas I am led to think that more is done offline for your neighbor in order to "show your faith". You know, that bum you pass by because you think he'll use your monies for drugs or alcohol. The prostitute you sneer at because you are some how better than her because you've hidden your dirty little sex affair. The gay man or woman you say doesn't belong in a holy marriage even though you've been married several times. So I'm reminded of this quote from The Book of Eli (very good movie): "In all these years I've been carrying it and reading it every day, I got so caught up in keeping it safe that I forgot to live by what I learned from it."~Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment